Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Transmogrification and Me


As seems to happen lately, I did not get a timely start on this blog and so am kind of behind the times when it comes to up-to-the-minute news on Transmogrification, but you will all forgive me, right?

On the day that transmog came out, I did have most of my outfit collected, as you can see at the left. The chestpiece/robes are the Robes of Insight, a lvl 42 BoE that happens to be my favorite robe model EVER. I would have preferred something like Robes of the Guardian Saint, but since there are NO pants that match or don't show underneath, I decided to go with these because they match Ancestral Woollies in color, and therefore the tiny amount of cloth that does show looks like it is just part of the dress. Here are the rest of the items I'm sporting:

Head: Archmage Headpiece (I would love to have been able to use Forever-Lovely rose here, but alas, it isn't eligible for transmogrification)
Shoulder: Greenweave Mantle
Bracer: Agamaggan's Gift (any tiny bracer would work)
Gloves: Soulcloth Gloves
Belt: Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy
Boots: Silksand Boots
Main Hand: Life and Death (prettiest sword in the game, IMO)
Off-hand: Penelope's Rose - Evidently this item is no longer available in game, which is a shame, but there are other flowers and "simple" off-hand frill to be had.

And there you have it, the PvE outfit for my main. Oddly, I've not come up with anything for her PvP getup because I'm having trouble getting attached to any of the other outfits- the problem I have with cloth is that I tend to get attached to specific robe models, and then find that there's not much to match them with. In my next post, we'll take a look at my Paladin, whose outfit was born of a desire to match her Shield and Mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment